Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This Week

Well Spring is taking its time to come about this year.  I am soo ready for the snow to melt and the driveway to dry, what a mess! My girls go out side for a bout 5 minutes and come back in not interested in playing in the slop. 

Sadie has not been interested in eating but I keep trying, maybe one of these days she'll like something. I tried bananas today and she ate about 3 bites, that was pretty good.

Dakota had her preschool screening done today. She did very well, averaging about a 5 year level, and she is not even 4 yet.  She did ok, but didn't like me sitting with her.  She did better without me beside her and I have to say it kind of bothered me.  I'm not sure why but it did. 

We have been in the market to buy a house, but really we can't afford one.  We have to be out of this house by June and we have 2 months to go.  I'm not sure what we are going to end up in.  I pray that attitude will be better about this.

My friend is working full-time for 6 weeks, she's filling in for someone who is on leave for surgery.  But I miss having someone to visit with each week.  Anyway.
That's this week.

2 comments:

  1. yeah! Looking forward to keeping up with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to see you up and blogging again. Will pray that the Lord provides the perfect home for you. Kendra

    ReplyDelete